Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Snowing!

Today marks the first real storm of the season for Denver. Yes, we've had some snow over the past couple of months, but nothing that has accumulated. Today, we've officially been hit with approximately 8-14" of the white stuff!

The drive into work this morning was a challenge - there's a lot of uphill to get anywhere around here. It is definitely time to have my tires looked at and probably changed, and I'm hoping I can get that in either Friday or Saturday of this week so that I'm prepared for the next storm. Right now, I am happily working from home for the afternoon and watching the snow fall!

Now, it can officially be Halloween...I can't remember a Halloween when there wasn't at least a little snow on the ground!

Here's a photo off my deck:


No comments: