Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haunted House

So when Lande was here visiting two weekends ago, we got our crew of friends together to do a haunted house. The plan originally started out as a corn maze, but Colyn was sick over the weekend so we didn't want to drag her out into the freezing cold weather we were having over that weekend.

So...we headed off to dinner at Cheesecake Factory downtown (fabulous as always) and then up to Primitive Fear by the dog track in Commerce City. That haunted house gets two thumbs up - it's as good as I remembered it from years ago, with some new twists and turns. My friends let me lead, which is so the best place to be since you get all the scares first (and usually right in your face). I love just letting yourself be scared and screaming like the girl I am! Plus, when you've got a date it's a great reason to hang on...The only down side is how quickly it was over!

Anyway, thought that I'd post the photo of our group to share...we had such a great time!!

No comments: