Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pretty Girls Rock Dresses Challenge

Here is a challenge that I found on one of the blogs that I regularly follow (Erica B.'s D.I.Y. Style - she's a rock star when it comes to sewing!). I personally don't think that I own enough dresses to pull this off (which is kind of sad, actually), but I love the idea behind it. Casual has become the standard, and I know I feel so much better/more confident/more professional in a dress and heels. While I'm nearly always in a dress for church or special events like the theatre, it sure wouldn't hurt to bring more of that polish into my everyday life.

Anyway, it just got me thinking so I thought I'd share this with any of you who stumble onto this post!

Here are the rules:

Challenge will start
Tuesday, March 1, 2011.

Mission:
1. We will rock dresses and heels like our mothers & grandmothers at least THREE (3) times a week.
2. We will reject the impulse to throw on jeans, jogging suits (even the cute kind), & dress slacks.
3. Exchange our revelations and thoughts throughout this challenge.
4. Invite a Friend(s), Take Pics, & HAVE FUN.
5. Everyone is WELCOMED to participate.
6. Exceptions: Flattering Dress Suits with nice accessories are allowed.
7. If you have a blog share it with your followers.

Let's bring back:

*GLAMOUR. *GRACE. *CHARM. *FEMININTY. *PRISSYness (is that a word?) and most of all BEAUTY.

Pretty Girls Rock Dresses Spring/Summer 20-11 Challenge.

No comments: