Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Return!

I am back from all the craziness that has been this summer! Europe was probably the most amazing thing I have done to date in my life, and I will detail out the trip once I have a second to get all regrouped. This last weekend was my friend Colyn's wedding up in Red Feather, which was like something out of a fairy tale...the scenery was some of the most beautiful I've seen in Colorado (Beaver Meadows Resort), and the bride and groom just glowed at each other. It was so clearly a wedding that was meant to be and I was sooo excited to be part of it. Plus, it helped that the entire wedding party just clicked, so even when the Colyn and Aaron were off doing their own things, we were still having a blast!

More on all this later, with pictures once I get my new upgraded camera and get my computer worked out so that I can download the 900 pictures I now have on the memory card!!

(Photos of Colyn and Aaron & of the group doing the scavenger hunt the day before the wedding)


No comments: