Monday, December 6, 2010

Girls Nights Are...

This is just a short post, more fun and random than anything else!

I've had guys question girls nights, not understand them, not understand why we would want to exclude them. That is because girls nights are:

  • Therapy - often, although not always, for guy problems
  • Venting sessions - these differ from Therapy because no one wants a solution, it's a moment where she just wants to be heard
  • A Safe Haven - I'll admit, you can have this w/your guy friends. But it's different. There's something great about getting together with your closest girl friends and just being yourself, warts and all
  • Sanity Saving - like when you walk in the door and the first words out are, "can I get you a glass of wine?"
  • Brainstorming Sessions - about anything and everything that needs to be addressed!

Short blog post, definitely. But I've got a girls night tonight that I'm pretty excited about, so I thought I's just share all the reasons why!

1 comment:

Nikus said...

So when is our next girl's night? Your place or mine?! ;)