Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Back!

It has been months and months since I posted to my blog, and this time it's not for lack of things to talk about! Really, I jumped off onto a traveling binge right after my last post. Since the beginning of May I've been:

  • Portland, Oregon for a wine tasting trip with three of my favorite ladies
  • Southern Indiana for my Grandpa's 85th birthday
  • Most of July I was holding still (if you don't count camping within the state)
  • August I ran a 1/2 marathon
  • September I went to Hawaii with one of my besties
  • October I went to Maine with my dad to visit my other Grandad

So, as you can see, it's not been a slow six months! But...shame on me for not writing about all of these adventures. Because really, they were ALL adventures. Maybe now that I'm headed back to technologically solvent (yep, that's right, I finally replaced my 7 year old computer) I can circle back and tell the stories that I've collected!

Tonight I spontaneously ran into some friends at the mall and we decided to make an evening of it by getting dinner and catching up. Can I just say how much I love random run-ins like that? Anyway, there was a lot of talk of blogging and it inspired me to start catching up on my own project. I've got a few ideas about posts to add here, and they won't all tie to travelling...but I can't wait to put them out there!!

1 comment:

Let's talk food said...

What a summer! I can't wait to read about some of your adventures...especially that camping trip :) welcome back!