Wednesday, December 9, 2009

20 Degrees = Warmer?!?

I just have to share that it's been an icebox here in Denver for the past few days. Single to low double digit highs, the kind of cold where you walk outside and it literally takes your breath away. In fact, it tried to snow yesterday and it couldn't even do that properly...too cold!

I heard on NPR this morning, as they were giving the weather report:

"The Denver area will have sunshine and warmer temperatures - a high of 20."

That's right - it's been so cold that 12 degrees below freezing is still considered a "warm-up"! Looking at my Weather Bug on my computer, it just reached 0 degrees this morning.

Ok - enough about that...time for some more hot coffee!

1 comment:

Nikus said...

Now that is why we left! It is in the mid-30s here and I am cold! Well, at 6 am anyway. Then it warms up to high 40s. But still, think AZ blood!